Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, May 20, 2011

12 weeks!

How Far Along: 12 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a plum

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3lbs
Maternity Clothes: A little bit of both!
Gender: We don't know yet July 15th we find out!

Movement: nothing yet! We did see it move at the ultra sound today it was so cool can't wait to feel it move actually!!!

Sleep: So So getting up atleast 2x to use the restroom! Ugh!!!
What I miss: nothing as of now wait for a few more weeks :-)
Cravings: FRUITS and MAC and CHEESE and sprit, Grilled cheese sandwhich!

Symptoms: I'm starting to feel a lot better.

Milestones: I hit 2nd Trimester yesterday finally! My energy should be back now!!! YES!!! We got to also hear the heart beat today which was so cool!!!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting our carseat/stroller and crib in the mail next week :-)

1 comment: