Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Today is a sad day for me!

No one is looking forward to this day! Today is my Best Friend's Funeral for her Father! I haven't really wrote about it, He passed away last weekend with a bad stroke! She had lost her mother back in 2003 I feel so bad for her she's 21 and has no parents! She knows she is so welcome to our house and at my parents house anytime for dinner or to hang out :-) We went to the wake yesterday it was so sad! My parents are going with me and sister since they are close to Michelle too! So We have that this morning!





On to some happy thoughts! It's like over night my tummy popped!!! I am showing! I had the biggest smile on my face when I looked in the mirror! The little one wants to show now yay! I have been waiting for this day!!!! 10 weeks and it's here!!!!
I went to work yesterday and the last couple days I have been wearing hoodies so I haven't really noticed anything but yesterday it was going to be nice and I wore a shirt and I was like whoa! this is awesome!!






I did manage to go garage selling yesterday morning after working! I hit some good sales and got a ton of cool stuff!!! I mostly got a ton of maternity cloths for the summer since the other day I was wearing jeans and they aren't fitting me like they should! So I figured I better go buy some maternity jeans and summer cloths! I got a ton at the garage sales!!!! I am set for summer, fall, and winter! Now the baby can grow!!!!!!!!!! I also got a bouncer seat and some other little stuff that I wanted!!! :-) I also met with my mom at Kohl's and got some more maternity cloths there that were on sale! I got 2 dresses, Capris, and some shirts! oh ya at one garage sale I found a night gown maternity with a robe and you can use it when you breast feed also! I scored some good stuff! And super excited!! I need to simmer down and don't buy so much so I can get stuff for my baby showers haha My mom and I went and got a pedicure too that was fun!!!!!

So Michael and I went threw the drive threw @ mcdondals last night and I got a cone and pulled up to pay and the lady said ur order is already paid for!!! Thanks to the person who paid for my cone!! How Awsome is that!!!!!!! On Friday with a chirstian station in MN they do a drive threw differance and ur suppose to pay for the car ahead of you at the drive threw! I always thought it was so cool and never happend to me but it did last night!! It made my night!!!! :-)





It's a nice day out today!! After the funeral hopefully I can enjoy the nice weather :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment