Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 5, 2011

10 weeks!!!

How Far Along: 10 weeks

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a kumquat

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I dread going on the scale now! I don't want to look hehe

Maternity Clothes: Regular Cloths :-)

Gender: We don't know yet! Can't wait to find out though soon!

Movement: Can't wait for this moment! We did see it moving at our first ultra sound on May 5th which was so cool!!!

Sleep: Good, I have been sleeping better the last couple days

What I miss: Nothing as of now :-)

Cravings: Fruits, spirt, ice cream uh-oh my mom did the same with me ;-)

Symptoms: I think I see the end of the tunnel and getting my energy back!!! YAY! Even though I have 12 hour days I am still tired at the end of the day but I can stay up till 9:30ish which is a plus now!!! Almost to 2nd tri yay 2 more weeks!!!!

Milestones: Actually seeing our peanut for the first at our ultra sound on May 5th it was amazing!!!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Hearing the heart beat on May 20th :-)


I am feeling Great for the most part! Start to feel like my tummy is starting to pop out a little maybe it's just me since I can't wait for the day I am actually showing :-) We have been going on walks after dinner at night which is super nice :-) I can't wait for 2nd tri to start I hear that's the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment