This morning we had our first ultra sound!!! It was so amazing to see our little peanut!!! We saw the heart beat which was so cool!!! I had to drink 28ounces of clear liquids before the ultra sound and couldn't use the bathroom! It was the worse I had to use the bathroom so bad after drinking all that!!!! Then having the tech press on my bladder!!! Felt so good to use the bathroom after we were done!!! I was probably in their there for like 5 minutes
lol!!! We got back May 20
th and see the doctor finally and have another ultra sound! I am excited!

The water I had to drink and half of what was in the bottle the second one too!! it was a lot to drink in 45 minutes! Lucky me I get to do it again on May 20
th!!!

Here are the pictures we got!!!!!!!!!

Here is our peanut!!!!!!!
Michael said after he thought he was going to pass out!!!! HAHA He has alot to do before it's born and get use to!!! oh boy!!! Michael did come with me this morning not sure if he will next time since my appointment will be longer next time! I am glad he came to this one though!!!
How exciting! What a cute little peanut. :-)
ReplyDelete