Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What happen to spring???

Okay Spring I thought u were going to be here!!! It sure doesn't seem like spring today more like a gloomy fall day!!! It rained all day yesterday! I have been starting work at 6am this week since a person is gone all week! I hate it! I like my 6:30am starting! Just that half hour of extra sleep is so nice! I can't wait till next week! I found out that I get my same hours next school year at the same school!!!! YAY! It will be nice not having to start at 6am like I thought I may have with a baby ahhh that is just a nightmare after being up half the night and then being up at 4:30am to get ready for work and get the babe ready too! 6:30am I can handle So I hope they don't change it again! So nice then the most I will be away from baby Lockman is 3 hrs in the mornings and 4 in the afternoons! So it's not bad and my parents are watching the baby and Zoey hehe yes I will still bring Zoey over too! I can't wait till the baby is born I am so excited like a kid walking into Disney world for the first time that's how excited I am!!! My dream is coming true to be parents!!!! I can't wait till next Wednesday when we get to see this little peanut in me on the ultra sound!!! and hear the heart beat!!! I am convinced it's a boy only because I want a girl :-) but the chines calender says its a girl so we'll see it's either or! We'll take twins too!

I have been garage selling and found a Eddie Bauer diaper bag for only $2.00 now that was a deal!!! it's super nice and navy blue so it will go with boy or girl :-) and got some little toys and what not! I am excited for garage sale I was going to to go this morning but it's just too chilly outside and plus I'm tired!

Michael has been working a ton of Overtime at his work! which is nice!We are put alot of the O.T. money in savings and trying to save a lot of our money! Which will be nice when I am off for 3 months and a week with out pay! I not sure if I will get paid time for when I am off! but we'll do our best and make it work if I don't :-) I am taking a extra week off when I am off for 3 months because we plan on taking the baby to Florida in March 2011 ya you can call us crazy but it will be fun!!!! I know my grandparents plan on staying here till the baby is born and then taking off for Florida :-) we want to go to Florida again and bring the baby so they can see it again! So we'll see if it all goes plan :-)

My poor mom has pneumonia! I pray I don't get it! I shouldn't I got the shot so I may be safe!!!! So we are going to lay on the recliners at my parents house with our babies aka dogs and watch a movie today!!

Zoey......... she's been so funny lately!!!! Just the stuff she does! 2 nights ago she was on the couch and I was in the bathroom doing something and I came out to check on her and she had tipped over a plant that was on the table......... dirt everywhere!!!!!! Poor girl doesn't know what she's in for in 8 months :-)

I feel out of place with out blogging much! I miss my blogging everday!

No comments:

Post a Comment