Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, April 25, 2011

baby update! :-)

I do have to say it feels so real now that it's out! Let me say it was so hard not saying anything about being pregnant! That's why I wasn't blogging a ton cuz I knew I would leak it out! I did a great job! We are so excited let me say! It's feeling so real like I said now that its out and family and friends are already giving us stuff! We got a crib matress yesterday which was super nice now we need the crib which we are getting soon from my parents its their gift to thwir first grandchild my parents said which is super nice:-) we got blankets and bottles from cousin on my moms side and she's giving us a pack and play, stroller,and carseat which will be super nice to keep that over @ my parents since they will be watching the little one! And we'll buy new stuff for us @ our house! I also got a breast pump too I'm so excited and thankful for what we have already gotten!! Some of the stuff isn't cheap that's for sure! Now we need to clear out the spare room and make it a baby room! We are keeping it the color it is brown and if its a boy the colors will be blue and brown and girl pink and brown! So we will see come July what colors we'll be shopping for!! We do have names picked man was it hard coming up with a boy name but the girl name I have always wanted!!! We will annouce the name when we find out what this little peanut is!!!!:-)

I have been feeling good for the most part, but feels nausated in the mornings and middle of the nights! Crackers have been or became my best friend in the middle of the night! It seems like the nausated comes whemy stomach is empty! I'm just thankful I haven't been throwing up that was my fear I hate throwing up but who does lol

I keep on thinking I'm showing but I know I'm not yet! I can't wait till I am!!!! We have our first aultr sound May 4th @ 10am we won't see much but we get to see the peanut! I have to drink lots of clear fluids before it since I'm not big yet! Michael is coming and meeting me @ the appointment the clinc is like 10mins away from his work and the hospital where we are having the baby is right across from the clinc I'm going too so it works out great so Michael can go to all the appointsments with me as I'll be nervous I'm sure since this is all new for me and honestly don't know what to supect

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you 2!! :) You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's out in the open... soooo exciting :) Baby on the way for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that your parents are getting you the crib! My parents bought ours, and it was so nice to not have to come up with the money ourselves.

    ReplyDelete