How Far Along: 8 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a Raspberry
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gain a few pounds already :-/
Maternity Clothes: Regular Cloths :-)
Gender: We don't know yet!
Movement: Can't wait for this moment!
Sleep: I've just been SO exhausted every night, wake up at least twice to use the restroom.
What I miss: Nothing yet!!!
Cravings: Fruits and Salads!!!
Symptoms: Very Tired, headaches but that's been dying down, and As far as morning sickness goes, I know I got lucky because l haven't thrown up at all! BUT I get nauseous unless my stomach was full so I was eating anything and everything bland
Milestones: Telling everyone the news today!!!! My dad's side of the family :-)
What I'm Looking Forward To: Having our first ultra Sound on May 5th :-)




OMGosh! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! May God continue to bless you, your hubby and baby!
ReplyDelete