Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 23, 2011

And we are Expecting!!! Baby Lockman due in Dec.

Here is our news..........


Amy and Michael K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love






Then comes Marriage








AND THEN COMES A BABY!!!!!!









Yes that's RIGHT!!!! We are expecting!! We found out on March 25th 2011 We are so excited and can't wait!! I am due Decemeber 1st 2011 but I think this baby may be here on Thanksgiving or my dad's birthday Nov. 28th! So we will see when it wants to come!









Can't believe there is a little one going to be growing inside of me!!!!!!! The news is out and both our families knows now well everyone should now! We annouced the news this afternoon to my dad's side of the family since my Grandparents were home from Florida! I thought I would share with my dad's side of the family the news in person :-) 1st great grandbaby on that side! So exciting! I have been feeling alright lately I have been so tired and just want to go to bed so early!!!!!!!! My body is changing so fast don't think it knows what to do:-) hehe I have been having some food cravings! I knew I was pregnant when I took the test! I think most people know when they are! It's funny! I wish I could have seen my face when I saw it said PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! My dream and wish is finally coming true! I can't wait to meet this little one!!!! We are going to find out what we are having! I am dying to know!!!!!!! I can't wait we have names picked out and will share the name when we find out the sex :-) of course I want a girl but if it's a boy I will be just as happy :-D I can't wait! We have been to the Doctor's already on April 13th we just talked with the Educator and she told us a lot of information! I go back May 5th 2011 for my first ultra sound I can't wait to see the little peanut! Then I go back May 20th to meet with my O.B. and then the fun starts HAHA! Lots of Docotor Appointments ahead for me it looks likes :-)







5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! There's nothing like growing a baby for nine months - enjoy it, and I can't wait to read all about your pregnancy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! That is sooo exciting!!! You guys will be wonderful parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like everyone on my blog is getting pregnant or just had a little one; it's so exciting :D
    CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! Congrats! You have a peanut on the way, your tummy looks so tanned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow congrats - That is SO exciting!!!
    Btw, I have given you an award on my blog. I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete