Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday!

My grandparents are home from FL! I went over after work yesterday and saw them! So happy they are home and close to us!! They only live 10 miles from our house :-) They even got to see Zoey of course I had her with! They loved her!!! It was fun!!! Michael went to a car meeting by our house he said it was more just a get together and eat and talk about cars hehe! go figure! He started work this morning at 4am ick! Got four hours of sleep I couldn't do it! I got my 10 hours waking up at 6am partly cuz of ZOEY! SHe is so use to getting up early to go to the bathroom and she had to go so she was walking around our bed and I had to get up! Oh well! She was barking her head of for no reason which was annoying! She and I finally went back to bed for 2 hours! Felt nice! Now she's taking a 2nd nap! That little stinker!

I decided to put my winter cloths away this morning I wasn't planning on it but it started out with a shirt and became a switch over! Feels good to have switch over my winter to summer it was a mess since I HAVE A TON OF cloths for some reason!!!! I hate that I have so much cloths! when I was married I would go to platos closet every weekend! That's where I got all my cloths! I have been good lately and haven't bought any more cloths since I know I don't need any!

Tomorrow we have Easter with my Dad's side of the family we all haven't been together for a few hours like everyone being there! So it will be nice with everyone there! Michael is working but hoping to get done so he can go too!!! He has been working 60-70+ hours at work which is crazy but we'll take the money! Easter will be busy we will go to church with my family, and then after go to my Grandma's on my mom's side and have Easter with my mom's side of the family and then after we'll go to Michael's parents house for Easter with them I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment