My week is almost done yay! Tomorrow is my last day for the week! I have Friday off!!! I'm actually excited to have a day off one of my last days off till Memorial Day Weekend! Hopefully it will go by fast hehe. It's going to be a fun weekend with Easter and being with both of our Families! I can't wait!! :-)
I wish I wasn't so tired and by the time I get home from work and have dinner my energy is out and I am ready for bed! Lately I have been going to bed at 7:45am it feels good waking up let me tell you! I hope it goes away soon!!! Poor Michael he's been super good and letting me go to bed when I want too he.
We got a tentative schedule for next school year and I could possible be starting work at 10 or 11 am which will be super nice :-) So we will see what happens!!!




ummm am I allowed to SCREAM over this?!
ReplyDelete