Just seemed like yesterday we were planning for our wedding at this time and getting our invites printed out and everything done!!!!! Crazy how time flies by fast!!!! I always think about when we were planning the wedding and how antsy I was and just wanted July 17 2010 to be here and I was done with the planning and getting the stuff done all I wanted was our wedding day to be here!!! Well it was here and boy has time fly by!!!! 3 months till our 1 year and we don't know what we are doings still hmm? Hard to believe July will be here in 3 months with this crazy cool weather we have!!!!
Quilts I've Made
2 months ago






YAY!! 9 Months! That's sooo exciting. What a fun time for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 months. It is true that the time just seems to fly by! Keep enjoying yourself at all times:)
ReplyDelete