your baby is between 22 and 30 mm long, (that's about an inch) or about the size of a large grape. Your baby weighs less than one ounce at, but will soon start putting on weight dramatically as you continue your pregnancy week by week. Your baby is growing like crazy during pregnancy week 9. By now, most of the aspects of your baby's physical structure, such as head, arms, legs, and torso are in place. If you were to peek in on your little one, you'd find they resemble a miniature human being (one with a very large head!). Because your baby's organs and limbs are forming at 9 weeks pregnant, your baby will be putting on weight in the next few weeks. Your baby's tail should have disappeared by now, and your baby's organs and muscles should be functioning on their own. It's hard to believe that something so small can function so completely, isn't it! At 9 weeks pregnant, your baby's eyelids will fuse shut and won't open up again until your baby is about 27 weeks along. Your baby's face is becoming more distinct every day, with the mouth, nose and nostrils becoming clearly visible. By 9 weeks pregnant, your little one will even have developed sex organs, however, your healthcare provider won't be able to discern them quite yet. Typically the sex of your baby can be determined by ultrasound between 18 and 20 weeks gestation. Your baby's heart should have divided into four separate chambers now, as your baby swims about gleefully in his or her warm and cozy home.I am loving this! It's crazy to think how fast it's growing in me :-)
How Far Along: 9 weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a
GRAPE!Total Weight Gain/Loss: I dread going on the scale now! I don't want to look hehe
Maternity Clothes: Regular Cloths :-)
Gender: We don't know yet! Can't wait to find out though soon!
Movement: Can't wait for this moment!
Sleep: I have been sleeping alright getting up in the middle of the night to use the restroom at least once!
Gender: We don't know yet! Can't wait to find out though soon!
Movement: Can't wait for this moment!
Sleep: I have been sleeping alright getting up in the middle of the night to use the restroom at least once!
What I miss: Nothing yet!!!
Cravings: Fruits
Cravings: Fruits
Symptoms: Still very tired I thought I was finally getting my engery back but I was wrong I do have to say I am going to bed now between 8:30 and 9 now that's a plus!!! considering I was going to bed at 7:30pm!
Milestones: Starting to see a little bump on my tummy!!!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Having our first ultra Sound on May 5th :-)
What I'm Looking Forward To: Having our first ultra Sound on May 5th :-)
Yesterday I booked our 1 year wedding anniversary in Duluth MN! We are going to stay at a hotel for the night and We can't wait it's so pretty up there!!!
I was up to watch the Royal Wedding!!! It was fun watching the wedding brought back memories of our wedding of course!!!! I love that day!! Tomorrow is going to be 3 years Michael and I met! Crazy seems like it should be longer!!! Crazy in 3 years we are married and now having a baby!! :-)





Ohhh wow it all happens so so fast!
ReplyDelete