Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, April 29, 2011

Losing my mind!

I think I am losing my mind!!! I was at work this afternoon and Michael texted me and said we have Andrew's bapstim on Sunday! I totally forgot about it!!! I am in my own little world I knew it was May 1st but I was thinking it was the next weekend! hehe Good thing Michael's brother said something or we would have not been there!!! I would have felt bad too! We have a busy weekend Tomorrow we have a friend's wedding and then Sunday the baptisms! Zoey is going to my parents tomorrow for the night and maybe till Monday we'll see what time we get home from the baptism since gas is $4.00 holy cow!!!! Yikes!!!!

Yesterday I got a flat tire on my car in my parents driveway and Michael had to come over to their house and fix it he's a he man!!! It's like a new tire now! Then Michael did wash last night and the washing machine went out!!! We went to go look at washing machines and said we weren't going to spend over $350.00 Michael went to Low's after work and looked then I came home from work we had dinner and we went to Sears and looked and then as we were leaving I was like lets check out Best Buy quick BINGO we got a cheap washing machine for $250 on sale floor model It was calling our name! We didn't wanna get some expensive one since they really don't last too long! Needless to say we got to bring it home tonight and back to doing our wash!!! we got 7 months out of the machine we had that was given to us so that was nice!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment