3 years ago today Michael and I met!! We met on E-Harmony! It was so fun going on E-harmony and he was my first match :-) He even came to my parents house and picked me up!!! We went to Chili's in
Roseville for dinner! I was so nervous!! After that night we were together every day since and will be forever!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't go a day with out seeing
each other unless he went on a vacation for a car trip! I knew he was the one I was suppose to be with forever!

4.30.08 Our first picture ever together!

10.10.08 Got engaged!!!

7.17.10 Became Mr. and Mrs. Lockman

9.28.10 We got Zoey

and best of all we found out we are expecting!
In 3 years since we have known each other we have sure had a lot happen and had a blast with all the excitement! We are so lucky I am thank God each and every day!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy 3 years of meeting the man of my dreams and sweeps me off my feet :-)
Awwwwww :)
ReplyDeleteYou two are an adorable couple.
I wish you guys the best to come with your little growing family!!!!!! :)
Yay! That's so fun to look back on :-) Lots happening in 3 years... think of the next 3? So exciting!
ReplyDelete