Michael made it threw the bachelor party they very long party 12pm till 2:30am he came home Sunday morning! I went to bed at 7pm on Saturday I was so tired and nothing was on t.v. and I was bored with Michael gone all day!
Zoey of course didn't want to go to bed so I let her run around the house and she came up to the bed when she was ready! well she was ready and got her in bed with me and we went to sleep and at 11pm the thunder started! She was barking her head off I could see the lightening in the windows I was like oh great I will get struck my luck! I was nervous myself! It finally stopped and 2:30am Michael came home and she started barking and ran to him! So we went back to sleep at 3am finally! Got up at 8am so I got somewhere like 13 hours of sleep!
HEHE I needed it I guess. That was the first thunder storm of the season we have had and for
Zoey with us! Should be fun with many more we get not!!! Dreading them! Sunday we went shopping in Maple Grove in the afternoon and then after we went to this Car show at the state fair grounds it wasn't huge but it was nice! Our first car show of the year! It was fun! We went to see the cars and Michael helped his friend load up his motor cycles he had there and he gave us 2 free passes for helping him which was nice!
In the state fair grounds where they do the horse shows!

So I was wearing sandals and my back was killing me so bad we went back to the car the guys wanted their jackets it was so crazy the weather it was like 75 degrees and boom went down to 55 degrees! I had my slippers in the car and I was like this will be more comfy then being in back in my sandals of course Michael was teasing me for wearing them
lol but hey it helped it a bit!

Michael's friends motor cycles he had 2 at the show! He just got the blue one done and got the cart for their dog done! I need to get one for
Zoey haha! It even has the goggles too to wear!

HE had the person paint a picture of their dog on it! How cool is that!!!

Michael and Henry!
HAHA the
manican his friend had with his other motor cycle! I had fun with him it was so funny!

Getting ready to clean up to go home
haha 
This is his friends garage on part of it!

There is one car

Here are 6 cars in that garage
lol and he has 2 more on the other side now I see where Michael got the liking the cars!!!
HAHASo this is our garage with all the signs Michael has been collecting and buying and framing!

He bought this one at the car show :-)

The signs he has framed up

and some more

Trying to see where the frames should go

The garage aka man CAVE!! Oh ya there is his work bench that is done he built!!! That's a guys dream Man Cave his garage!!!!!!!!!!!! we are going to put a screen up where the garage door opens so
Zoey can play in it in the summer her big play pen
hehe! She is going to like it!!!
I am so excited for Easter my grandparents are coming home from Florida for Easter and then for the summer! I can't wait to see them!!!!!!
Today has been a tired kind of day! I am ready for bed that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment