We have been going for walks at night after dinner with Zoey! She loves them and the best part she's wore out when we get home and wants to go in our bed to sleep! And she sleeps like a baby like last night she didn't move at all I had to poke her to make sure she was breathing lol She is loving the nice warm weather we are having!!! Even though they say we are suppose to get snow on Friday I'll believe when I see it!!! I hope it doesn't happen!!!
Tomorrow night we are going to Circus Pizza for 2 of our niece's birthday that have already pass :-) We have a busy month with birthday's in April! The week of the 20th we have a birthday everyday that week! CRAZY! We got them a princess house thingy they can both play with. :-) They will love it when they open it!!! I am so excited for EASTER this year not exactly sure why :-) I love this holiday get to be with our families and best part is we don't have to bring presents at this holiday we just bring ourselves!!!!!!!! That's how Holiday's should be hehehe





Oh my gosh, your puppy is adorable!! is it bad that I love when dogs get long, greasy hair?? I think they look so cute that way :) lol
ReplyDelete