Yesterday I had the day off from work Teacher workshop for the teachers but our kids club was still opening but I didn't have to work it! phew! I did babysit a Teacher's daughter which I have been babysitting her since she was a baby it was just her and I! We had a busy day I went over to her house at 7:30am and from there we went to the park, and then we went to Target and I got Michael his Easter basket stuff for Easter and
Zoey too :-) and from there we went saw the movie Hop! It was such a cute Movie! After the movie we went to
Culver's for lunch and from there I took her to my house to play with
Zoey and we played and went outside with her and we got our carpets cleaned they were much needed to be done! While they were getting cleaned we sat on the deck with
Zoey and played with her! I brought Olivia home at 4pm and her mom got home at 4:30pm I didn't end up leaving her house till 5pm since we were chit chatting :-) I had a fun day enjoy the pictures! I can't believe how nice it's getting it was almost 70 degrees yesterday and today is so nice again!
YAY for nice weather!
Before picture of the dirty Carpet

After picture of the clean carpet

The stairs were the worse can't really tell by the pictures but they were so dirty! We wished we would have done this before we moved
iin and had everything here ah well though!

After picture it's so much cleaner now phew!
Here are so pictures with Olivia on our Fun day :)

Olivia at the theaters
in front of the theater we were going into to see the movie Hop

Olivia found us the perfect spot in the theater!

us before the movie

So excited!!

Olivia seeing
Zoey for the first time she saw her when
Zoey was little when we first got her!

Getting wet kisses from
Zoey!

oh
Zoey your just so
stinkin cute

Playing
uno and
Zoey was watching us!
haha 
Olivia listening to
Zoey's Heart
LOL

Olivia and
Zoey!

needless to say we no more left more then 5 minutes to bring her home and she was sleeping! She was tired after a fun day with me :-)
Last night we went to Target and just going to look at tthe T.V. stands but I knew when Michael said lets go look at them I knew we were coming home with one that's just Michael :-) Needless to say we did go home with one it was on sale and a good deal!

The New T.v. Stand looks nice!
Not much is happening today! Michael is going to a bachelor Party for his friend today from 12pm til 2am so I get to be at home by myself with Zoey I think we are going to make some banana bread later! Not sure what else we will do just hang out and relax :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment