Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Only in MN we would get more snow in March

Seriously why do I live in MN? It snowed over the night sleet we probably got 4 inches or more of snow! Michael woke up in the middle of the night and thought our house was on fire with the sleet hitting our window all night lol! Yesterday we could see the grass in our front yard and now we can't!! We came home too early from FL! It was so much easier coming home from our Honeymoon in July from Mexico then coming home to cold and snowy weather in March from Florida hehe! All the schools by our house are closed and I drove in to work! It was a nightmare! Can't believe I got there Michael told me to stay home and call in and I should have listen to him! I spun out once on the way here. I'm dreading the drive home tonight! Hope I'm home by midnight! Now I'm stuck in my parent driveway and have to shovel me out later! Lovely! Is it FRIDAY yet???

We made it home and I have too many pictures probably won't post them they are on my facebook :-) We were whinny all day yesterday how cold it is and we should pack all our stuff up and move to FL! HAHA We both had yesterday off and unpacked and relaxed since we cleaned and did laundry before we left and in FL which was so nice to come home to a clean house and didn't have to do anything! I spent the day with Zoey :-) She was so sleepy yesterday she just laid in my lap and slept! She wore herself out at my in-laws with their dog hehe.


Michael made a post roast last night for dinner! He got up and went grocery shopping he's the best! I didn't have to go he told me I could just stay home and he'll go. He got a roast and came home and we put it in the crock pot and by dinner time it was done and my goodness it was soo good! The house smelt so good with it cooking all day !!
Michael and I went to Menard's yesterday and finally got some blinds for our livingroom we got home and the old blinds were falling off and it was time to get some new ones man what a difference it makes!!!

Before
and now! We need to put a blanace up with it or something to dress it up!

I'm at my parents house for the day till I go back to work I want to call in for the afternoon but so many people have already! Zoey and Maddie are playing and back to normal :-)

3 comments:

  1. UGH... you are not the only one with snow in March.. we have snow, freezing rain, ice pellets and wind... that is what I woke up to today!!

    Oh check out my give away - a piece of jewelry my sister makes!! Super easy to enter and great odd at winning!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say.... I HATE THIS WEATHER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's so hard to come home to cold weather after a warm vacation! Then people look at you weird for wearing shorts too, because they don't know you just came from a place where the sun shines. It's happened to us before - I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete