Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2011

Good bye Florida Hello MN tonight :-)

Good bye sunshine Florida!!! It was a fun week in Florida that's for sure!!! We said next year we are already planning I plan ahead or think ahead! We are going to stay down here for 2 weeks :-) We def. had a fun week in Florida went to 3 different beachs (oceans) all on the Gulf. Yesterday Michael and I had the rental truck for the day and ventured down to Sarasota FL and went on a air boat ride on the river at a state park and saw gators really close! Michael loved it :-D He's never really seen gators in person :-) He really got to see them! As we were going back to the house we are staying at with my parents we went over a bridge and stopped and saw more gators!! It was so cool! first seeing Michael so excited and smiling and just seeing them! It was a fun day yesterday with just Michael and I Thanks to my parents for letting us drive around while they were at the house with no car but they had fun in the pool all day :-D

We leave 8pm FL time and 7pm MN time and get back in MN at 10:30pm to wearing pants and sweaters! I am going to miss wearing my summer cloths! soon we'll be taking them out again! I miss ZOEY so much! I can't wait to see her and see how excited she is to see us :-) Sounds like she had a fun vacations at my in-laws and they are going to miss her! Not sure if I will post all the pictures from our trip in the next few days I took probably over 800 pictures lol. I'll post a few of my favorites

We'll I am going to go soak up my last few hours in the sun while I can we are all packed to go home! :-( Michael and I have tomorrow off from work since we'd be getting home late and we both start very early it just wasn't any point in working tomorrow so we get to spend another day together :-D I love being together 24/7 and not working!!! I could get use to this haha!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a wonderful time! I've never been to FL, but want to at some point.. It sounds wonderful!
    Have a great week!

    ~Ariel at http://adreamersdaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete