Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Crazy Friday it was

Ah thought I would have blogged yesterday since I only had a half day at work yesterday since we had a couple's wedding shower for a friend at Michael's work who's getting Married April 30th which is the date when Michael and I met how crazy is that! I only worked a half day yesterday just the morning it was bit of a crazy day just the whole day was :-) it was weird leaving Zoey at our house in the morning and not having to drop her off at my parents! I figure since I was only working till 9:30am I would just leave her at our house felt like I was missing something when I left! She was so excited when I got home :-) After work I went to get my nails done since they were getting bad I think Florida made them grow fast :-) Then I came home and played with Zoey and had a very shocking day:-) Michael came home at 3pm and we got ready and went to the couple's shower it was in New Hope at a catering company! It was actually really fun we got to make our own pizzas and we talked with our friends that were there :-) We had a blast! Came home at 10pm and went straight to bed we were both so tired!

I woke up at 6:50am I couldn't sleep! 1 Michael had to go into work at 5am he is working this weekend and probably a few weekends and it feels weird when he's not in bed with me! I laugh when we first got married because we couldn't get use to sleeping together in one bed! now I can't sleep when he's out of bed isn't that how it always goes? I feel like I am going to throw up too I pray I don't I hate throwing up!!!!!!! Hope I'm not getting sick with the flu.

Today we are going to go see Michael's parents since we haven't seen them since we got back :-) and later tonight we are going out to dinner with our friends :-) Which will be fun! I need to give Zoey a bath today before we go to my in-laws and probably do our wash from this week since we did our wash when we were in Florida from our trip which was super nice :-)

I sure hope the snow melts I am so ready for hot weather and want WINTER to be DONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment