think so!!! I was very impressed and now I can relax this weekend and even Monday :-) He told me we are switching spots lol he's retiring from cooking and cleaning! I will believe that I told him! I do have to admit I am kinda messy and don't put my stuff away I never use to be that way when I lived at my parents and my room was ALWAYS cleaned and in order. Don't know what happened lol. I am trying hard to put my stuff away after I take it out and hang up my cloths! Working at 12 hour day everyday is HARD not literally but from the time I get to work and by the time I get home it's like well more then a 12hour day it's more like a 13 hour day! by the time we are done with dinner I'm ready for bed!!!! seriously! I have been good not taking naps well I really can't during my split when watching Ellie, I figure why take a nap when I can just go to bed early! I am in for a lot when we add a baby to our family when we have one :-) but I'm ready for it!!!! Speaking of that, we are going to start trying for a little baby when we get back from FL! I hope it all works out. I wanted to wait till after Florida 1. I want to go tanning and 2. I want to have some fruity drinks by the pool and I know you can't drink when your pregnant! We won't be having a 11-11-11 baby! I saw someone post on FB that if you want to have an 11-11-11 baby you better start trying now! I think a December or January baby will be fine :-) if it all works out :-) I am so excited :-) I have waited all my life since I was little to be a mommy! My sister in-law Michael's sister is going to be having her baby like any day now! I can't wait another baby in the Lockman family! This will be # 8 grand kids for Michael's parents! I went from being not an aunt to an Aunt of 8 kids when we got married and we became Godparents too!!!!!!! I love being an AUNT! It's so much fun!!!! :-D
I guess I was so tired last night we started watching a movie I brought over my parents WII and they have Net Flex on it so we can watch movies and we started to watch one and I felled asleep! oops! It wasn't a good movie I guess lol I slept so good too! We were up at 8am and got 11 hours of sleep I don't think Michael has gotten so much sleep since we have been married lol. I went to get my nails done, and went tanning Michael went to a friends house and went to Harbor Freights and then to another friends house! He won't be home till about 3pm then we are going to the wedding well the dinner/dance part! I'm so happy I could have everyone who wanted to come to our wedding come and share our wedding day with everyone :-) I love going to weddings just brings back memories of our own and such a wonderful best day of my life!!!!!!
Well I tried to give Zoey a hair cut to save money yesterday! I cut her hair short at the top by her neck oops!!! Good thing she wears shirts so you can't tell!! it will grow back soon!!!!!!!!! Her hair grows sooo fast! When we get back from FL I will have to get the lady to come over to my parents and cut Zoey's Hair if it's needed too. She looks so much better after I cut it besides cutting it short in one spot oh well! I was nervous to bring her home last night what Michael would say, and he didn't mind it as much as I thought he would phew! He thought she looked cute :-) She looked soo big with all her hair and now she looks a little tinyer her legs are sure long that's for sure!!!! She defiantly has poodle hair and the rest of her is YORKIE!!!!!! 
Look at her hair!!!!! She has so much and it grows so FAST! Faster then my parents dog Maddie!
After hair cut by me! it's not the greatest but it will do and it will defiantly grow back I'm not worried about that hehe
And this is my mistake I did on her! LOL she got layers and a short spot oops! LOL she was moving and it was getting hard at one point and that's what happens lol oh well! we can laugh now!
LOL I just end up getting the cutest pictures of her when not trying to lol! she seriously cracks me up :-)
Chewing on her FAVORITE thing well one of them! her chew sticks!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment