Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, February 18, 2011

yay for Friday!

So happy it's FRIDAY!!! I have a 3 day week! We don't have work on Monday! I'm am excited to have a long weekend and sleep in, my poor Michael has to work! He is going to try to get done early on Monday so we can do something in the afternoon :-) So Zoey and I get to sleep in this morning! She was so funny I woke up this morning and didn't want to get out of bed and neither did Zoey she wouldn't get up and I had to pick her up and get her up lol. She loves sleeping in the mornings, I drop her off at my parents this morning and she didn't get out of her kennel till 9:30am when my mom got up!! She probably wears herself out running around with Maddie all day lol. It's good for her!!! I have to take her in to the Vet Zoey in March which will be here before we know it! Can't believe Feb. is almost over! She has to get blood drawn and get some stuff for the spring especially since we live in the woods don't want her to get ticks or anything! I'll be very carefully with her while she is outside that's for sure!!! I can't wait!!

Not exactly sure what we will be doing this weekend! I know for sure we'll be going to tanning and I will be getting nails done tomorrow. We have a wedding to go tomorrow but just the dinner the part/ dance I guess it's a small wedding and everyone can't go to the wedding part! Weird I know but oh well! My parents are going too so we'll see them! Just going to a easy not much planned weekend which I like :-)

Yesterday was 7 months of our marriage! I can't believe it!! Where has the time gone? Just seems like yesterday were planning and getting ready for the big day and it goes by fast the day of the wedding so anyone who's getting married soon ENJOY your day and don't let the little things upset you! It's not worth it:-) It's the best day of my life! I will never forget our wedding how excited I was and Couldn't wait and had a count down for months on Facebook people thought I was done counting down after the wedding little did they know I say something every month on the 17th about our wedding hehe! after a year I won't :-)

It has been nice weather wise the last couple days and the snow has melted a ton and now it's getting cold again! We are suppose to get more snow this weekend to nooo!!!! So we'll see what happens! I can't wait for spring and warm weather and green grass and lots of sunshine :-)

I don't have any pictures surprisingly maybe this weekend I'll have time to take some :-) I have been so busy this week well every week is busy but I enjoy it makes everything go by fast :-)

1 comment:

  1. Got your picture of Zoey! TOO CUTE! :-) Have a great weekend. SNOW? NO!!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete