Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, February 21, 2011

2-20-11 snow blizzard!!!

Yep we got a snow blizzard yesterday!! I don't believe it but yet I do!!!! I mean the snow was FINALLY melting and the weather was in the 50's we back where we started in Nov. UGH!!! Florida can't come soon enough!!!!! Only in Minnesota!!!!! The weather guy just said we have had over 70 inches of snow! The snowiest winter ever! wowers!

It was suppose to be here yesterday at 7am woke up and no snow yet! it was really gloomy out! We ended up going to the church a block away from our house since it was suppose to snow bad! Came home and sat around the wind was sooooo wicked and I was laying on the couch Michael was sitting on th couch on the computer and Zoey was laying next to me sleeping and I felled asleep for 2 hours I guess I was tired :-) or the wind put me to sleep! It was really windy and at 3pm Michael was going nuts he was bored out of his mind and we decided to go to Sears but Michael dropped me off at Kohl's while he was at Sears and by 4pm the SNOW started to come down HARD so we decided to head back home! We made dinner together and we decided to watch a movie on the Wii since I brought it over my parents have Net Flexs on it and we can watch any movie we want it's nice! I didn't look out the window till this morning and holy cow we got a ton of snow!!!!!!!! At dark in our neck of the woods there are so street lights and it's pitch dark outside so I couldn't see anything it was too dark out!!!! I remember coming up to our house at night thinking it's Dark out here at night with no street lights lol Michael went to work this morning me on the other hand has it off!!!! Here are some pictures of the snow we got before and after how much we got to much!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoey exploring the snow! I didn't put her leash on she didn't run away phew but I think she may have if it wasn't snowy!!!!!!!! She's a fast one too!!!! She won't be going outside with out a leash on in the spring if we ever get spring lol
2-20-11 at 8am before the big snow storm came!!!!!!!!!
2-21-11 8am the snow we got over night on 2-20-11
my poor car good thing I'm not going anywhere today!

2-21-11 the view of our street always looks pretty at first!
The drive way!
We can finally see grass 2-20-11 8am before the big snow storm!
2-21-11 and know you can't see the grass!

2-20-11 before the big snow storm!
2-21-11 all the snow we got over night!!
2-20-11 no snow on the deck melted away!!!!!!!!
now we have snow on the deck again!! 2-21-11

2 comments:

  1. I agree it is SO time for spring!! I'm way over all this snow...

    but I don't complain about a day off of work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually been missing our MN snow days! We don't have them in Boise. That is until I saw your pictures and remembered what they are really like!!

    Love the blog- very cute! Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete