Yesterday Friday was a busy day!! Well really wasn't busy but felt busy! I watch miss Ellie since my sister wasn't able I love watching that cutie! She is so cute and what a fun age she is at!!!! Can't wait to see her Monday!!!! Work was kinda crazy they had BINGO at 6pm for the kids and their parents at school and we weren't able to be in the lunch room where we are usually and we went in the K-Room with 48 kids and it was soooooooooooo loud with all the kids talking in that room I left work with a pounding headache!! Came home and my in-laws were over we haven't seen Michael's parents for a couple weeks so it was good to see them only we found out that we are watching our niece and nephew tonight while his sister and her husband go out for dinner at Texas Road House which we gave them the gift card to go for helping us do all the electrical in our house but it was just a last minute thing and his mom set it up! We wished they would have given a few day noticed we didn't go to the plunger to watch my sister which I was bummed out! but it was okay! His mom when they were over last night was like and they are sleeping over,and we both were like what??? and then she goes well I don't know ............ They aren't sleeping over they are just coming over while they go out for dinner and go to a movie since they will be having a new baby come Wednesday! She is going to get induced then if she doesn't have it before! Just kinda crazy but oh well we'll have fun playing with the kids!
I went to Target to get a few things and came home with more things that weren't on my list isn't that how it goes? haha! I shouldn't be allowed there by myself I am there for over an hour and half and when I'm with Michael we are there less then an hour in and out! lol Not by myself! I look at everything!!!!!!!! :-) I had fun though! That's what counts right? I did get Zoey a new toy in the dollar bin! She loves and has been playing with it since I gave it to her!!!

Tug a war!!!!

I think it's suppose to be for a big dog lol it's almost as big as her! HAHa

So I thought I needed a new suite and dress for Florida! I really didn't but I thought it was cute and the suite was 30% off so $7 something each for bottom and top which was a deal because it's 14 each for bottom and top they are just expensive it's self! I got the dress in the kids section! Love getting cloths in the Kid's section :-) If I would have gotten it in the juniors it would have been toooooooo long on me! So those kind of dresses I have to get in the kids since I'm short! lol

My suite I love it it's a different color bright pink! I love the color pink :-) 7 swim suites should be enough for 1 week!!!!! gotta have one for each day right???

I started to pack my summer cloths well get them out for our trip! Zoey doesn't know what to think she keeps looking at the pile poor Zoey wish she could come with! HEHE I think she would have fun in a pack and play on the ocean lol.

All I need to do is get my suite case and put it all in there! Of course Michael hasn't started and probably won't till the Friday night before we go lol that's a differance between a guy and a girl packing us girls pack before and guys do it last minute!
It snowed again today!! probably got another 3 inches of the lovely white stuff :-) wish it would just melt!!!! hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment