It was a little nicer today and we decided to go Cross Country Skiing, but we ended up going snow Shoeing after we found out the price it was going to cost about $40 to cross country ski with all the fees when we went 2 winters ago I don't remember it being that much, and snow shoeing was $5 a person! So we ended up snow shoeing at the coon rapids dam! It was fun I have never gone snow shoeing before! It was kinda chilly we went for an hour. We should have brought Zoey with us! Next time :-) She was in her kennel for most of the day. Now she's out playing and running around! We had fun :-)

On our way to The Coon Rapids Dam!

On the trail

snow Shoeing :-)

Our snow shoes

Me!

Michael :-)

The trails at the Coon Rapids Dam

Michael snow shoeing hehe

The Ice Dam in the river looked kinda cool!

The Dam

The river
We had fun! Now we are home and Michael is in the man cave aka the garage working on building a work bench or something like that :-) Zoey and I are just hanging out we are going to go hang out with him in the garage when I am done :-). can't believe the weekend is over again! It flies by fast and before I know it's Sunday and Monday will be here before we know it!!!!!!
We are going to have Chicken wild rice soup for dinner I am looking forward to it! Sounds so good right now!!!! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment