Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, February 28, 2011

where has this month gone??

It's Monday and the last day of FEBRUARY! Where did this month go? 2 weeks from today we will be on a plane to sunny warm Florida!!! Can't wait :-) I love the fact its still light out @ 6pm when I leave for work and getting light out @ 6:15am when I drop Zoey off @ my parents spring is around the corner!!! I just found out we set our clocks ahead on Sunday March 13th the day before we leave for Florida my time schedule will be crazy I try not to think about too much lol

Poor Ellie is sick with a bad cold! I know she's sick when she falls asleep in her high chair and is sleeping right away when I went to lay her down in her crib! Poor kido! Its not fun seeing a little kid sick! We didn't get to play much this morning since she was sick and sleepy. I know when I am sick I just want to sleep sleep!

Not too much is going on this week, which will be nice next week may be a little busy trying to get everything all packed to go I am getting my hair done next Friday morning since we don't have work :-) and then after my mom and I are going to get our nails and a pedicure done and maybe go to Lillian's in Anoka to get a spring purse we'll see though :-) I tod Michael for my birthday he can pay for my hair on Friday since I honestly don't need anything or want anything wow that really just came out of my mouth???? Lol So that will be my birthday present from my wonderful husband!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky you are going to Florida!! That will be such a fun getaway! :) Send some sun our way to MN, we need it!

    ReplyDelete