Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zoey won the cutest dog contest :-)

Zoey won the cutest dog contest!!!!! I sent sent Ria who was doing the contest the picture of Zoey in the blue chair with her crazy staic hair :-) How exciting!!! I can't wait to tell her tonight I haven't seen the cutie since this morning. She scared us in the middle of the night she woke up acting like she was going either going to cough something up or throw up!! Michael put her in her kennel because it was right in his ears I got up and got her and put her in bed with us well first took her out to get a drink and of course she didn't want to drink water she wanted her food lol after that she didn't do it again, she's done it here and there but this time it was crazy and went on for more then a few minutes. We'll see what happens she goes in a week to the vet to get more shots.

My sister Molly is doing the polar plunge this Saturday with my aunt and cousin who was our ring bear its a benefit for special needs! What a great thing Molly is doing hope it warms up on Saturday when she jumps in the lake :-) I plan on going to watch her :-)she has raised a lot of money in a day! I donated some from Michael and I :-)should be fun!!!!

I am watching miss Ellie today and get to watch her tomorrow too:-) since Molly isn't able too Ellie is sooo cute I love watching her going to miss her in the summer since I'll get a straight shift.

The sun is out today it would look nicer if the snow was melted but I'll take what we have :-)

4 comments: