Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sick again! Thought I was better!

It sure feels strange not being able to update my blog as much now that I'm busy! I'd rather be busy then bored :-)

I thought I was better! Yesterday I started coughing a little in the morning and then a little more and as the night went out it was more and more and more! It wasn't fun! I had to get up and do a neb in the middle of night and then before I went to work this morning and I drugged up on some cold meds and cough syrup the day time stuff of course! I barely made it threw the morning I was so glad when the clock hit 8:30am I could go I worked at a different elm school today and they start school earlier then the others so I got done working earlier in the morning! Went to my parents and called into work sick! I was going to last night but Kate had called me to go float to this other Elm. school since I'm a floater I figure I'd get threw the morning and call in for the afternoon which I did! Not sure what I got now! UGH! I need spring to be here now!!!!! I'm still coughing but the nebs seem to help when I do them! I was planning on going to take a nap when I got home from working but Zoey wouldn't let me, she was crying at the bed like let me up mommy, I would get her up and she would lick my face and run around and then I would shut the door and she'd be at the door clawing it and barking like I know you are in there let me in just like a kid!!! ahh!!! I do have to say it was funny but I really wanted to sleep I will be going to bed early tonight!!!! Michael is home this week again! He's making soup for dinner tonight :-)

We got more snow yesterday, like we need more!!!!!!!!! I have a feeling it's going to take a long time to melt all the snow away!!!!!!!! They said on the news this morning when I was getting ready for work that we have already gotten 62 inches of snow since Nov!!!! YIKES that's a ton of snow!!! It's getting cold again too.

We went to Texas Road House for dinner last night with my family for Emily's little birthday dinner she had never been there before and she didn't know when it was your birthday you get to sit on the sattle lol Michael knew since he has done it 2 times for his birthday!! The last 2 years we have gone there for Michael's birthday :-) After dinner came home and went to bed and poor Michael had to hear me cough my head off I almost went to the living room or the spare room to sleep but I didn't want too.

I will post some pictures tomorrow in the morning! Tomorrow can't believe it our 1 year of becoming home owners to our first house!!!! Crazy how fast time went and how much our house has changed in a year!!!!!!

1 comment: