Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

1 year ago today we closed on our house and we were first time home buyers to our new home!!! And Happy 26th Wedding Anniversary to my parents

Hard to believe today it's been a year since we have been first time home buyers!!!!!!!!! We have done so much to our house it's crazy and sure doesn't look like the same house a year ago!!!! You can go back to our post from a year ago when we bought our house here and here . I was so nervous a year ago I honestly didn't know what to think we were so excited and nervous at the same time :-) We won't forget it that's for sure!!!!!!!! I wouldn't change anything about our house we love it!!!!!!!!!!! A year sure went by fast!!!!

we sure had less snow last year at this time wow!



It was so nice we didn't have to move in right away we could work and paint the house with it empty and we didn't actually move in our house and start living in it on our Wedding night!!! Just something we had said before we got married that we weren't going to live together till we were married and sleep in our new house on our wedding night for the first time ever together! It was the best feeling ever sleeping in our house for the first time ever!!!!!!





It's also my parents 26th wedding anniversary too! We closed on our house on their 25th wedding anniversary how cool is that! Now we are one big happy family!! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad We Love you!!

Tonight we will celebrate our 1 year of owning a house together!!! We still have the champaign my dad had gave us a year ago and we haven't open it yet lol We may pop that open and have a drink :-) I can't get over how different our house looks a year later!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was fortunate enough to be awarded the Sylish Blogger Award, and I would like to pass it on to you! You can get the details on my blog! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete