Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 4, 2010

We own our house now! :-)

Michael and I Closed on our house Tuesday morning at 11am and was done signing the million papers by 11:40am. Got the keys at 11:50am and we have bought our first house together! We are very excited!!! We closed on my parents 25th wedding Anniversary! How cool is that? We won't forget this date that is for sure!
We went over to our house that night after I was done working since we couldn't go after we closed we both had to go back to work which just killed us not being able to go over right away haha. We made it over to our house at 7pm. We looked at each other and said is this really happening?????? We still are in shocked we have bought our house! We are very excited to start painting and taking down the lovely wall paper in the house! as you will see in the pictures haha. In a few months it will be a whole new house with painting the walls and redoing the bathrooms. It will be fun working on it!!! We are excited and excited to share with you the pictures of our house! We have one thing off our list to do be done now the second big thing is our wedding! We are very excited and can't wait to celebrate our wedding in July with everyone of you!! It will be one special day!!!!!!!!!!

Michael and I getting our keys to our home!

getting ready to go see our house!

Bringing all the cleaning stuff with us haha

Walking in


Kitchen area love the desk area

The kitchen don't have the appliances yet!

The hall way coming from the kitchen, to the right the second door is the bathroom straight across is the 2nd bedroom and then on the left will be our room after July 17th haha

The bathroom upstairs

Second Room

Second room with the lovely butterfly wallpaper which will be taken down lol

OH the wall paper I just want to rip it off right now! I can't stand it haha


Going out to the LEft is our room

OUr room

OUr room again

going downstairs

The downstairs, on the right is the bathroom and then we have a big open area

The bathroom down stairs. It's all going to be getting redone

The third bedroom downstairs

The bedroom downstairs, we can make that open area a bedroom too if we want too maybe down the road when we have kids

The family room I would call it
The Fire place downstairs which we'll have to redo it!
I then the well or sepic HAHA

we don't have a washing machine or dryer yet but they will go in that open area

Tonight we are going over to our house again for the 2nd time! I have a ton of stuff I want to start moving in the house so it's out of my parents house!!! My mom's excited to get it out of the house lol. I'm excited to go up to our house tonight with Michael :-). We will be up there I'm sure every weekend we can tearing down the lovely wall paper, painting, cleaning, and just getting ready to move in in July :-)

Yesterday was a crazy busy day! After work we went to meet our couple we are paired up with while we are engaged till we get married at my church! We met at Perkins and talked and had ice cream :-). It will be fun getting together with our couple!

July 17 will be here before Michael and I know it! We will be busy now till our Wedding with our house and finishing up the wedding planning, Michael wants to get his car done by the end of the month to put in a show! Praying hard it gets done :-) Feels a little overwhelmed right now!! I hope I sleep good the next couple nights I'm so tired and feels drained!


No comments:

Post a Comment