Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cleaning the house Days1-3 lots of cleaning to do :-)

Today we spent allllllllllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyyyy at the house!!! We went up last night too. I pretty much cleaned the upstairs bathroom alll dayyy well a good 5 hours!!! It was much needed the cleaning!! The bath tub was just nasty and dirty. I got it all sparkly clean now! You would have never known it was dirty before! Looks nice!!! Michael wasn't at the house much this afternoon! He went and got paint at his friends house and then he had to come back to our house because he had left his truck in our garage with the engine to it to his car. Got his truck and then went to the friends house that's going to start painting the engine. So I cleaned and cleaned the bathroom all day!!! It was a lot of work let me tell you!!! I am going to be sore tomorrow I know, my wrists hurt from scrubbing with the scrubber washing the floors and tile. I think I might have over done it! ah well. Tomorrow we are going to take it easy and clean some more! Hopefully get our couch tomorrow! :-)
Here are some pictures from the last 3 days of cleaning the house! Pretty fun I'd say haha

All my stuff that I have been storing at my parents house!! we can finally move it all over to our house :-)

Day 1 of cleaning

all our cleaning supplies!! lots of cleaning to do

Our Realtor gave us a house warming present! Cleaning supplies!!! We will be doing using them!

Day 1 of cleaning 2/2/10 We love our cleaning supplies we got :-

The day we closed 2/2/10 cleaned out the cupboards in the kitchen :-)

2/2/10 Day 1 of Cleaning - Cleaning out the cupboards in the kitchen

2/2/10 Day 1 Michael working on the toilet in the bathroom

2/2/10 Day 1 Michael taking a break from all the cleaning!

Day 1 of cleaning 2/2/10 All ready to go home! Ready to come back and clean some more :-)
DAY 2 of cleaning

2/5/10 day 2 of cleaning - Back to the bathroom cleaning out the bath tub

2/5/10 Day 2 of cleaning- Me cleaning the tile lots of scrubbing let me tell you!!!!!


2/5/10 day 2 of cleaning- Trying to decided what colors we should paint the Kitchen. We know we are painting the living a brown/ tan color :-)
Day 2 of cleaning 2/5/10- Phew what a night of cleaning! Leaving to go home
Day 3 of Cleaning

Day 3 of cleaning - 2/6/10- My mom helping cleaning the sink that needed to be cleaned bad!
Day 3 2/6/10- my mom took of the stopper for in the sink and look at the hair that was in it! GROSS!!!!! So dirty!!!!
Day 3 2/5/10 of cleaning- Getting all the muck off the sink nobs.
Day 3 of cleaning 2/6/10- The sink in the bathroom all cleaned up and shiny looks much nicer now!!
Day 3 of cleaning 2/6/10 - Dad vacuuming the butterfly room! He's vacuumed the whole house for us!! Thanks dad!!!


Day 3 of cleaning 2/5/10 before pictures of the tub dirty and gross!!


Day 3 of cleaning 2/5/10 The bathroom after picture from getting all cleaned up!! Looks clean and shiny!! never would have know it was a so dirty :-)


Day 3 of cleaning 2/5/10 All shiny and cleaned what a great feeling :-)


Day 3 of cleaning 2/6/10- before cleaning the air vents in the bathroom

Day 3 of cleaning 2/6/10 After cleaning the air vents!!! what a difference
Day 3 of cleaning 2/5/10-The tile in the bathroom cleaned up after scrubbing with all my might to make it clean!!!!

Day 3 of cleaning 2/6/10- The Toilet all shiny and ready for use! haha

Day 3 of cleaning - 2/6/10 Before picture getting ready to clean the down stairs basement bathroom.

Day 3 of cleaning- Before pictures of the nasty dirty toilet downstairs in the bathroom


Day 3 of cleaning 2/6/10 Before picture of the nasty dirty bathroom downstairs
Day 3 of cleaning 2/6/10 My poor knees are all red from cleaning on my knees all day on the bathroom floor! They hurt so bad!!!! Michael call my knees/legs stubs LOL

Day 3 of cleaning- my poor knees! OUCHIE

Day 3 of cleaning- After a long day of cleaning time to go home and sleep good!!!


Day 3 of cleaning- All ready to go home with all my bags I had brought! How many bags can I bring? LOL just call me the bag lady I guess! haha
Phew what a long day we on day 3!!!!! I'm off to bed and ready to go clean some more tomorrow hopefully I won't over do it again!!!!!! I'm sure i'll sleep good tonight :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment