Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I love my Saturdays!

Top 10 dogs and a Yorkie is the top 3 dog! YAY!



This yorkie is soo pretty it's a show dog! It was a picture that went with the top 10 dogs and was with the top 3rd a Yorkie!!!!!!!! We did a good pick with ZOEY!!!!!!!!! Even though she doesn't look like that with her hair haha :-)



I love my weekends! Even though they fly by so fast!!! Today we are busy! Well in the evening, Michael went to a friends house to help him plum in some stuff in their basement! I figure everyone has helped us on our house he can help other people too ;-) I am at home with Zoey it's just Zoey and I :-) We are relaxing and watching HGTV :-) Later tonight we are going to a birthday party for Erin and Meghan who we have babysat for my sisters and I and they are now 6 years old when we babysat them they were 3 years old!!! Where has the time gone? It's at Pump it Up just by our house which will be fun!!! My sisters are going I can't wait!!!



Tomorrow we are going to celebrate my sister's birthday as a family and have dinner and what not! Michael has been surprising me the last couple nights for dinner! Making my favorite dinners! One night he really did last week, I texted him and said what for dinner and he said Toco Salad and he knows I don't like Tocos and he was so excited and I wasn't going to say I don't like Toco Salad lol I didn't want to hurt his feelings, I thought he would remeber! I came home and that little stinker suprised me and grilled CHICKEN outside for us for dinner!!! I was sooooooooo excited for 1 it wasn't toco salda and 2 it was grilled CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!! I told him the night before I just want summer to be here so we can grill every night I miss eating grill chicken,
hamburgers, and corn on the cob :-) and then the next night he did it for me!!! I sure am spoiled! Everyone is spoiled by their husband and wife or boyfriend or girlfriend :-) we are all spolied :-) Michael is so funny with dinners! I would rather just have a quick and easy dinner and he would like a cook book dinner! Glad he likes to make dinner it's not my cup of tea lol! Maybe one day it will be :-)

I suppose I should go get ready for the day :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment