Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Our Garage!

Our garage is almost done!!! finally!!! Michael has been working on it since October! a long process! Lots of watching my niece and nephew too which I love!!! Since our brother in-law is a electrician :-) which is nice and saved a ton of money!!!! Michael helped him wire the garage so it was nice! We are going to have so many lights in our garage more then most garages lol


Michael putting the insulation up last weekend

The sheet rock is here!

before what the ceiling looks like

before picture

before and after pictures of the garage!!!!!! Looks like a new garage!

There will be 2 rows of 3 lights in the garage and 4 speakers for the music in the garage I may need ear plugs LOL Jk

A friend of our brother in-law came over and helped Michael put up the sheet rock! Amazing!
uh-oh the floor is dirty! If you know Michael everything is CLEAN and SPOTLESS! This may be the only time it's like this lol

it's not down yet! Another guy is going to come over and mud the walls I think that's what it's called and then next weekend Michael's brother can paint the walls a shiny WHITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment