Zoey got her first hair cut! she did Very well!!! The lady came to my parents house and did it it was so nice :-)
This was last night when I was brushing her teeth and got up and came back and she had the tooth brush in her mouth lol
This was last night when I was brushing her teeth and got up and came back and she had the tooth brush in her mouth lol
Before pictures
before picture, before her hair cut
yep it's time!
getting her first hair cut!!!! She did very good but got antsy
Love this picture of her :-)
my cute Zoey all cleaned up and made it threw her first hair cut!
her face is cleaned up and trimmed :-) You can see her cute little face!!!
My cute Zoey and I :-)
Her hair cut wore her out :-) hehe
She's definitely a mama's girl because she kept look at me while I was sitting in the chair watching and I had to come over and be by her so the lady could cut her hair with out cutting her!!! She was so cute!!! I love her new hair cut! Didn't get as much as I thought cut off but that's okay!!!




She's sooooo cute! I love it, Love it! :-) This reminds me we haven't been brushing Rosey's teeth -- we have to get better at that!
ReplyDelete