The cold weather is coming!! It's so cold out that I don't even want to be outside! I'm such a baby when it comes to this cold weather!!! and a freeze baby too!!! I am counting the days till we are going to Florida! almost 3 months to go!!! I'm sure by march it will be a little nicer but heck we are out of MN and off to sunny FL :-) We are going to miss Zoey when we are gone wish she could come along well she really could lol and bring her little bag and she can lay in the sun in that by the ocean okay I think people will call me CRAZY and tell me JUST HAVE A BABY!!! LOL I'm sure people already think I'm crazy the way I treat Zoey like a baby lol oh well!!! Just getting us ready for when we have one :-) I know it will be a lot of work but well worth it :-) No I'm not pregnant but I'm so looking towards the day when we find out I am :-D My friend told me you'll probably be shaking and so excited when you take the test lol I told her your probably right!!!!
Emily Left for Ireland this morning with Declan :-) I'm so happy for her she gets to go there! I wish we could go somewhere like there! She's going to Italy some others while she's there I'm sure they will be on the go the whole time she's there for 10 days!!! I gave her a list of what she should get me when she's there! I told her to get Zoey a little baby shirt that says Ireland and Michael and I one too and a Christmas ornament too :-) we'll see what she brings back to us! I'm looking forward when she come home though so we can finally get to hang out! It seems like when she's home either one of us or all of us are busy and we really don't get enough time to see each other! I don't have to work over Christmas break so I hope we will be able to hang out for a day and do something fun :-)
Michael gets next week off not by choice but by being told he had to take it off! I wish I could have the week off, I may if I have the guts to call in sick on Tuesday so we can actually have a day together. I just wished we didn't live so far away from my work, I really need to find a new job closer at straight hours with good benefits! I'm still looking and it's soooooooo hard to find a job I'm just happy we both a job and getting paid so we can pay our bills and everything :-) It's not like I need a job right now! Just would be nice to get a job with straight hours! So we'll see. Zoey will get to stay home with him next week I'm sure I'll go home once or twice next week on my split from work. I am not too worried about him being bored he'll find something to do around our house :-) If it was my week off I'd just enjoy it and relax but not my husband LOL
Saturday we are moving my Grandma to an assistant living in the north oaks Presbyterian homes. My Grandma has dementia and my aunts, and mom think it's best for her to live in an assistant living to help her with her daily living needs. It's so sad watching my Grandma with it, we know she'll get all the help she needs there. The Presbyterian homes in North Oaks is sooooooooo nice!!!!! It has everything there a pool, hair salon, movie theater, gym library. So we are going to help move her Saturday and get her settled in there. I'll be visiting her Mondays and Fridays I think which will be fun to see her since I don't get to see her much right now where she lives. I hope it's not freezing cold on Saturday when we are moving her! I know it will be hard on her at first going somewhere new and everything new to her but I think she'll be happier there and will get to so many activities there with everyone who lives there.
Sunday Michael plans to tile the entry way this weekend for real I know I said he was going to do it last weekend but something came up! So I hope it happens Sunday! It will be nice to have new dark tile in our entry way :-)
I love getting all the Christmas cards in the mail! It's so fun to actually get your own now that we are on our own. It was fun every year getting them at my parents but it's even fun now that we get our own in the mail!!!!!!!!! We actually have gotten a lot :-) I love getting the mail this time of year but any other time I don't lol
It's hard to believe Christmas will be here before we know it!!!!! Feels weird since we have been ready since the week before Thanksgiving with our Christmas tree up :-) I need to wrap up all Michael's presents still! They are at my parents house still not bringing them over till they are wrapped up! hehe We won't be having Christmas at our house this year I know that for a fact! phew I would have loved to but Michael's sister said she will which is fine by us :-) just one less thing to have to get ready for at our house! I am pretty much ready for Christmas after the presents are wrapped up. I can't wait for him to open them up. He'll love them all!!!!!!!!!




I always love reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing!