Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, December 10, 2010

Snow blizzard this weekend up to 12 inches of snow!! = home bound for the weekend!!!

it's coming !!!!!! more snow
yep we are going to be getting another Big snow blizzard!!!!! 3rd weekend in a row!!! I'm sure this is what it will be looking like tomorrow!!! Looks like our weekend plans are changing to being home bound in our house!!!!! Not sure if I can handle another weekend stuck in our house doing nothing, I do have to say it's nice though cuz Michael and I can be together doing NOTHING, even though it drives him crazy when he's not working on something but it's good for him to relax and the only way he does is with me lol We aren't moving my Grandma tomorrow, Monday they are and hiring a moving company to move her. We'll see if the tiling gets done in our entry way this weekend, Michael's friend was going to come over and help but not if it's snow he probably won't. We are suppose to get 12 lovely inches of snow! I hate driving in the snow in a blizzard! I'm just better off at home in a blanket watching a movie or t.v.
Zoey Zoey!! You sure are one spoiled little girl!!!!!!! She's been sleeping with us at night! probably not a great idea to get her use to it! It's so much fun cuddling with her at night and my husband! She sleeps right next to us and thinks she can take up the whole bed!!! I have been saying tonight she's not sleeping in our bed she's going in the kennel but some how Michael brings her in our bed with him when we go to bed lol I think tonight or the plan is tonight she's going to sleep in her kennel!
I found her a new shirt Christmas one in Maddie's little wore drobe of cloths! My mom's dog has so many shirts and outfits LOL I think she can share with Zoey!

She looks like shes getting bigger in the picture!!! I can sure tell when I pick her up she's feeling a little heavier! I bet she's almost 4 pounds or even 4 pounds that little chunk. She sure does like to eat that's for sure!!
This picture cracks me up the flash on the camera got to her LOL she should know by now with all the pictures she has got taken of her! lol

her canine bottom teeth are coming in behind her baby teeth which means they will be coming out soon I'm assuming! which I didn't know they came out too! I noticed yesterday because she was chewing on a toy like a mad women and I just looked in her mouth and figured out why her poor little mouth with the teeth moving and coming in are probably bugging her! I thought we were done losing teeth but I guess not! She loves getting her teeth brush which is funny and good! We get home and Michael and I eat dinner and after dinner I get the brush and her tooth paste and go to the couch and she comes running to me and put the brush by her mouth and she chews on it while I try to get in her little mouth! I put it away when I'm done she's climbing at the table looking for it! LOL I have to laugh because my mom's dog you put that thing by her she'll start grawling Zoey nope loves it! Hopefully she'll continue to so we won't have to go get her teeth cleaned in a few years like my mom had to do.

I have next week a work left and then the week after Monday- Wednesday and then I'm off for like 2 wonderful week from work!!!!! I was talking to a lady at work last night about it and I was like what am I going to do on my 2 weeks off????? I honestly don't know :-) Relax, sleep in, celebrate Christmas and the New years if we can make it up pass midnight on New Years Eve LOL I hope to hang out with my sisters :-) oh ya the dreadful day on the 27th of Zoey getting fixed! I'm sure it will fly by fast but I will enjoy every day I get off :-D




4 comments:

  1. Amy! I don't want the snow :-) AHH!! This is a cute picture of Zoey. We really need to get our girls together. Rosey needs to get her energy out. She has SO much of it. Last night she woke up at 3AM barking and barking and wouldn't stop. It's terrrrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the snow!! I don't want it either! I hope you make to all your fun events this weekend you have:-)
    Yes we do need to get them together :-) I can't wait to see what they do and how excited they both will get! I wonder if they will even remember each other lol
    Zoey has a bunch of engery too! Not sure why she does.
    Oh no 3am barking! That doesn't sound like fun! Hope she lets you sleep tonight :-) Maybe put a blanket over the kennel, I have done that to Zoey and she sleeps a little longer but she's been sleeping with us which probably isn't the best thing to get her use to lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! Love them! Thanks for sharing!
    I hope even with the snow you have a safe and warm but FUN weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to meet another MN blogger!! I am not so much enjoying this snow!!

    ReplyDelete