How many days till the weekend? We woke up this morning so sleepy and didn't want to get out of bed! We had a little slumber party in our bed we had Zoey sleep with us! Don't ask me how I got Michael to say yes to that one! I hope she didn't get too use to it because tonight she's sleeping in her kennel! It all started I went to our bed at 8pm to watch my show Sarah Palin and Michael watches his show some ice trucker show in the living room since it's on at the same time on Sunday nights! Which we don't mind doing. I took Zoey with me and I put our Heater blanket on our bed which Michael didn't hook up on his side but I did because I'm always so cold. I turned that on and I was sleeping 5 minutes after and didn't even get to watch my show! I was again so tired. Not sure why I was so tired this weekend. Zoey was sleeping on me and she has to be smack up against me or Michael when she lays on us! it's kinda funny! She moved I guess when Michael came into bed and was laying on his pillow and he was like he said now where am I suppose to sleep LOL He moved her in the middle of us but she moved smack up against me with her head under my chin. I guess Michael didn't want to put her in the Kennel and wanted her to sleep with us :-) I'm afraid tonight she'll be crying and wanting to sleep in bed with us again! not going to happen just once in a blue moon she can :-) It was fun waking up next to my 2 favorite people :-) I had taken her sweater off yesterday since she was trying to take it off, I haven't put it back on her and she looks so big with out one on and different! I'm so use to her with a shirt on LOL I'm so nervous tomorrow Zoey get's her hair cut and I have a feeling all her black hair will be gone after her hair cut! She looks like a fur ball she's so furry lol She's going to be all light brown after the hair cut! She's going to look like a new Zoey :-)
Michael has next week off not by choice but by forced with his work everyone got told a week they had to take off and they have to use vacation time which is a bummer, now he has to save up again for when we go to Florida in March !I probably won't see him much with driving back and forth to our house on my split is like 100 miles going back and forth 4x. Maybe 2 days if the roads aren't bad and it's not snowy I will go home :-) to see my hubby and Zoey! Zoey will be home next week and I won't bring her to my parents house since Michael is home. He's planning on hopefully tiling the entry way in our house. We'll see if it gets done :-)
I can't wait for Christmas break to start with work! I am so looking forward to a week and half off or whatever it is :-) It will be nice that's for sure! My sister comes home tomorrow and her and her boyfriend Delcan who's from Ireland they leave Thursday for Ireland and Emily is going to meet his family and be there for 10 days! Maybe she'll come home with a ring on her finger :-) hehe




No comments:
Post a Comment