Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The weekends sure fly by fast!!!

This weekend we didn't know much which was nice!!! Yesterday I didn't go anywhere! Stayed home and laid around and watched tv with my hubby and Zoey :-) at the end of the day Michael was going nuts not doing anything! He's the type of guy who has to be doing something and he can't sit. I was going to order pictures off my memory stick on my computer and I knew it was going to happen again yep I LOST all my pictures on the stick Good thing for Facebook and my blog for posting all the pictures! Poor Zoey the first few months of her life we have had her, her pictures are sorta blurry. I don't care at the point at least I have them hehe. I hope Santa will bring a new camera for Christmas to start over! I probably lost 2,000 pictures which is such a bummer!!!!!! I try not to think about it and not let me get crabby about it. :-) I went to bed at 8pm last night and got up at 8am this morning! I was so tired yesterday probably from not doing anything. I needed the 12 hours of sleep I guess!

We went to church this morning after church my parents and Molly came over and we had Chili for lunch I made some yesterday for dinner! Made a little too much but that's okay :-) After my parents left they came over to see our Christmas tree we have up and our new garage door they are probably going to be getting a new one very soon too :-) When they left we went to Petco to get Zoey some food only took her 21/2 months to finish her dog food not bad! Santa was at Petco I was so bummed we were going to bring her with us but then we decided at the last minute not to bring her just in case we go somewhere else. which we did. Maybe next weekend we'll bring her to get a picture with Santa, I text my mom that Santa was there and she said we could take the girls next weekend in their matching dresses! We'll see if it happens. I got her some tooth paste and a tooth brush I'm going to start brushing her teeth now so she gets use to it.

Can't believe tomorrow will a year when we went to go look at our house we are at now! It was the only house and first house we went to see and we put an offer on it right away and got it! only 2 months later we had a few bumps in the process since it was a bank owned house! So glad we got our house when we did! We have worked so hard on it well Michael has and I have too sure doesn't look like the house we bought a year ago! :-)

Can't believe the weekend is over it sure goes by fast!!! Back to work we go tomorrow. I just put some chicken and rice in the oven for dinner I hope it turns out! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment