We survived our first thanksgiving at our house and first Thanksgiving being married!!! Whoever thought we'd be hosting our First thanksgiving at our house married!!! I never did but we did and it was so much fun!! It may be at our house for now on we'll see :-) It was the coldest Thanksgivings we have had!!! burrr


Zoey!! Just love her! Her first Thanksgiving also :-)

Getting the Stuffing ready!

This was our typical day in the kitchen with Zoey always by our feet :-)

Getting the Turkey ready!


The wonderful turkey!

We put stuffing inside it

Helping out! This was in the morning Love my jammies!

Getting ready to put the cover on to put it in the oven

And there it goes to bake for 7 hours!


Break time for pictures! Our first Thanksgiving being Married :-)

Muah!!! Gotta love the timer on the camera :-)

Our first Thanksgiving Married/and Zoey's

Stockings are up :-)

Zoey's :-)

Made Turkey oreo's and they were a big hit!!!

Zoey watching us cook

Thanksgiving in our Kitchen

Checking on the Turkey

Lots of breaks zoey even took a nap!

Yummy!

Our Thanksgiving with Michael's Side of the family :-)

Michael holding our God Daughter Kate for the VERY first time ever!!! Aw so cute!!!
I'm am worn out and ready for bed :-) I'm glad our first Thanksgiving went great and it was so much fun hosting it at our house with Michael's side of family :-) Tomorrow we have Thanksgiving party two with my mom's side and Saturday Thanksgiving part 3 with my dad's :-) Lots of Thanksgivings for us!
We mayyyyy be buying a dish washer tomorrow finally!!!! but a little late could have used it tonight doing the dishes but we had to do them by hand lol! I hope we buy one! there's a dish washer on sale at Sears for a great price tomorrow for black Friday!Michael is working tomorrow and we'll go look at it when he's done working! I'm feeling weird not going shopping tomorrow! I feel like I should be going but we honestly don't really need anything :-) With our wedding and showers we had we pretty much got everything we wanted :-) Which I'm so greatful:-)
Looks like a TOTAL success, Amy! GOOD JOB! You are brave :)
ReplyDelete