Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 24-Something you've learned

I have learned you should always have a set of cables in your car you never know when your battery will die LOL

I have learned that marriage is the best I love every minute of being married!!!

I have learned owning a house is a lot of work and a lot of bills you have to pay each month but well worth it :-)

I have learned that hand washing dishes for 3 months is not so much fun and Michael before he went to work bought us one at Sears this morning :-) So excited!!! No more hand washing dishes yay!

I have learned that when you live 15 miles to the closet super Target, when you go there buy a lot so you won't have to go back in a week :-)

I have learned living in the middle of no where isn't so bad after all :-) We love it!

I have learned that getting a puppy before having a baby is a great move, it's like a baby Zoey doesn't let us sleep in! We were up at 5:30am this morning ah! Tried to go back to sleep but just couldn't didn't get out of bed till 7am though :-)

I have learned that I can't buy everything I want like I did when when I wasn't married and didn't have bills to pay for hehe

I have learned that I couldn't live with out my husband and Zoey :-) (I already knew that)

I have learned how to grocery shop using coupons :-)

I have learned when you live so far away from store you need to plan ahead when you go and go to all the stores that are by there when you are there if you need something so your not going back and forth a million times hehe

I have learned when your engaged and planning your wedding to enjoy EVERY minute of planning because it defiantly goes by so fast and before you know it your married and rethinking about how fast everything went by and laughing at how mad you got over the littlest things at the time when planning :-) I think I did pretty good and not getting upset with planning the wedding I just went with the flow and whatever happened happen :-)

I have learned that 2010 has flew by so fast and it's almost over!!! It was a great year that's for sure :-) Lots of good things happened

1 comment: