Can't believe my long vacation off from work is coming to an end! I really enjoyed having my time off from work! Sadly I didn't get to sleep in like I wanted too, Zoey was up at the usually time crying in her kennel 5am most of the days got her up and took her to the bathroom and tried to get her back to sleep but some days it didn't happen and others it happened just like a baby! Well we are ready for a baby sleeping wise! We will wait for one :-) I did manage to go out yesterday for Black Friday! Well not early but Michael got up at 5am to go to work and get ready left at 5:30am by that time I was up laying in bed trying to go back to bed didn't happen! Michael went to Sears to get a dish washer that was a door buster! He got it YAHOO! We will get it Wednesday Oh man I'm so excited!!! No more hand washing dishes!!! I got up at 7am and went to Target to get Michael some Christmas presents Not sure if he really reads this or not he says he does lol but who knows so I won't say what I got him but It's super nice and I'm going to love it too :-) I got our God Child a cute outfit too and other little cute stuff for her Christmas present from us It was a little crazy at 7am at target but I could only imagine what it was like when it first opened! CRAZY! I think Michael enjoyed shopping when he went he was so excited it sounded like on the phone when he was calling me! :-) It was cute!
Michael got home at noon and we went back to target to get a new garbage can since our broke some how Thanksgiving and came home and got Zoey and got her ready and we went to my Aunt's condo in Stillwater for Thanksgiving for my mom's side! It was fun! Funny story before we went Michael wanted to stop at this tool store and I had brought Zoey in with us because I didn't want to sit in the car it wasn't the greatest part of town either so I wrapped her up in a baby blanket and we were walking around this guy and wife saw us and said oh can we see meaning whats in the baby blanket and I was like yes you can and I showed them Zoey and they were like ohhh it's a dog we thought it was a baby with the blanket! I Laughed so hard and had to call my mom to tell her what happened it was so funny!!!
Today we have Thanksgiving with my dad's side at my parents house later this afternoon! 3 Thanksgivings :-) Last night we were sooooooooooooo tired when we got home we went straight to bed! Zoey let us sleep in till 7am better then 5am :-) but then I brought her in bed with us and she went back to sleep till 8am thank goodness :-) I didn't want to get up! I slept so good last night! Slept threw the night finally!!!! Michael is going to start riping out the tile in our entry way and put some new tile down and heat the floor! We'll see how far he gets today on that! He's so excited!!!!




make sure you take some before and after pictures!!
ReplyDelete