I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks.
We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs and Day 26 Your Family
For Day 25 your I pod on shuffle, Well I have one but I don't really listen to it much and it's dead I need to charge it up lol so I can't really do it :-)
Day 26- My WONDERFUL Family
This is my side of my family at our wedding :-)
This is Michael's side of his family and my in-laws
this is our little family of 3 for now :-) sooner or later we'll be a family of 3 plus Zoey :-)
Is that a hint?!!?!
ReplyDeleteLOL no no no :-) 1 year from Feb. I hope to be pregnat :-)
ReplyDelete