Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

This isn't Zoey I found it online and thought it was so darn cute HEHE


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! It's not a holiday you give presents you get to be with your family and talk :-) I love being with our families! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and so thankful I have blogger friends like you :-) (No that's not the food at my house) I don't think it will look like that LOL i'll post pictures this weekend of our Thanksgiving :-)

I am so thankful for so many things!!!!!!!!!


My wonderful husbandZoey :-) I couldn't see my life with out them :-) Our Family family and friendsOur house we have and what we were able to do sure doesn't look like the house we bought a year ago!!!
I'm thankful for EVERYTHING and so GREATFUL I have everything I have :-)


2 comments:

  1. I'm a New follower..

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award check it out!
    http://pplusvdurben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete