Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 23-Favorite vacation

My Favorite vacation would be other then our Honeymoon it would be when we go to Florida every year Michael got to go with us last year it was his first plane ride, first time seeing the ocean, first time going to Florida! It was so much fun!!!! I can't wait till we go back in March again!!!



He got a certificate for first time flying and had his name announced on the speaker and had to stand up and everyone clapped LOL I let the flight attendant know and didn't know that was going to happen it was funny!

At the end of the flight he got to go in the cockpit and see the pilots and sit in it for a picture :-) He was in heaven and had the biggest smile he was the only one who go to do it since it was his first time flying hehe


I love this picture of us!
First time in the ocean for my husband!!!!
Playing in the ocean :-)
We had a blast and are so lucky we are able to go back in March with my family and rent another house! with will be our 5th house we have rented and each year it's a different house and each year the houses we pick get bigger and bigger here is the house we are staying at this March
lol I could post more pictures but I think this is enough :-) I have way more on Facebook and if your my friend you can see them all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment