Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Saturday!!!!!!!!

Exciting news! 1 I got my car back!!!!!!!!!! Got it back 5pm yesterday night!!!! My parents went to get it thankfully :-) since I was working :-) When I went to pick up Zoey it was back :-) it drives so much better :-D it would have been $900 and phew I didn't have to pay a dime yahoo :-D felt so good having my car back! I am just so lucky Michael knows a lot about cars! and he was able to take it in even though he probably didn't want too but he did :-) He goes out of his way for me! I LOVE HIM! He's the best!!!

I was hoping they would have filled up my car with gas LOL I know they wouldn't! It's almost on Empty so I was going to wait to fill it up by our house because this morning it was $2.69 and went pass it and my mouth dropped when I saw it was $2.89 I don't go with out bringing a 5 cent off coupon with me when I get gas Holiday and most gas stations will take competitive coupons I waited and will have to fill it up today


I came home last night from work and Michael and surprised me and picked up my PINK ring that I had lost a month ago prob. and a little girl found it in the wood chips outside at work and that night I went in to get it sized and it was done I was going to pick it up today but my husband got it for me and surprised me :-) not only did he pick my ring up he got the matching neckless that goes with it! I guess when we dropped it off I was looking at it and said I want this neckless lol I was kidding and he got me it :-) I was so happy!!! He was so cute! He handed my ring to me and then said I got you a present but it's your Christmas present and then of course I say what is it??????? then he goes to get it and said you can have it now because I know you want it!!! I had no clue it was going to be that! I was so happy :-) He was too excited too he couldn't wait till Christmas to give it to me LOL Now I better get him some of his tools he wants for his presents for Christmas :-)

My ring I already had that he gave me a few days before we got married and my new neckless I got home from :-) he's the best! I tell you :-) For me being his only girlfriend when we were dating he has had and wife he sure knows how to shop for me :-) I know how to shop for him too I love shopping for him even though he is sometimes very picky on what he wants in cloths LOL

Last night Michael and I were in bed by 9pm and my phone rings it was my sister Molly and wanted to know if her and her friend could come over to see our house! of course I said yes

Molly and Sara with Zoey



Zoey and Molly

Kisses

Group kisses
Molly having Zoey kiss Michael LOL
it's blurry but Michael, Molly and Zoey
So big
No you may not bring home my fur baby!!! Sorry!
Please? Sorry no LOL
This picture was taken yesterday afternoon my dad and Zoey! <3>
and can't leave without a picture of ZOEY!


phew that was long post about last night!!! Now for today! Michael went with his friend at 7:30am this morning to go help him get some firewood, they should be home soon! Michael put Zoey in bed with me when he left and she slept so good in my arms! Now I'm up and Zoey is running around barking LOL I'm watching t.v. and blogging. I need to take a shower and get ready for the day and do our laundry :-) It's deer opener today! I could probably get a deer off our deck! There are deer stands up a few blocks away in the fields I'm wondering if those guys will catch anything? I am sure I could hit one with my car LOL but I don't want too!! I have came close 2 times already! Pray it doesn't happen! When Michael gets home he's going to be working around the house getting it ready for the winter! this will actually be our first winter actually living at our house! It's my turn to make us dinner this weekend :-) Since Michael makes dinner on the week days! I get the weekends. I'm going to make this chicken and ham rice hot dish tonight and tomorrow this spaghetti hot dish hope it turns out it will be my first time making both of them got them out of a cook book :-) and rest of the day just take it easy and relax and enjoy my weekend with my husband!

So my sister is dating this wonderful guy from Ireland she met him at her college :-) brought him home to my parents house last Easter to meet him:-) he's the nicest guy, we all liked him! His name is Declan. He liked her but she wasn't sure if she wanted to date yet so summer came and they went their own ways he went back to Ireland and she went home to my parents for the summer they wrote to each other and what what not, Aug comes went back to college and Emily started liking him and they started dating maybe a month ago! We are so happy for them :-) Emily is going to Ireland with Declan Dec. 9th - Dec 20th to meet his family! She had said the boy I date is the boy I'm marring :-) I'm sure there will be a wedding in a year or so :-) We'll see what happens if they take it like Michael and I how fast we moved they will be married in a year or so LOL I'm sure the wedding would be in the USA and they would live in the USA in MN :-) Declan is coming to my parents house with Emily for Thanksgiving :-) then she'll go to Ireland with him for 10 days and meet his family :-)



1 comment:

  1. That's great you got your car back!!!
    & your hubs can pick out some pretty jewelry =]
    Awww new love is always sweet, best wishes to your sister. Maybe they will end up getting married :P

    ReplyDelete