Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 4-Your parents

My parents! I love so much! They are the best parents and have helped me with everything! My parents are Dale and Cyndi, They have been married for 25 years! Michael and I bought our house Feb. 2nd 2010 on their 25th wedding anniversary! How crazy is that! We didn't get to pick the date either it just happened to be that day! My parents had met threw the dating section back in their days now it's Internet in the news paper! Just crazy how I followed their foot steps on meeting my husband :-)

My parents are amazing!!! They helped us with our wedding which was amazingly nice of them :-)

When I need someone to talk to I go to my mom she is the person who I can tell anything and helps me out! I look up to her and hope to raise when we have kids like my parents raised us :-) My mom is my best friend! I would be lost with out her!! :-) I love her so much!!!
My dad is amazing also :-) He's the best dad :-) He's always willing to help me out even if he has to go out of his way! I wasn't close to my dad when I was little I was but I wasn't....... now that I have grown up I am becoming closer to him!!! I love my dad so much!!!! The best moments I have had with my dad would be He was the first person who took me driving when I got my driving permit. I can still remember him telling me just hit the gas paddle and I was like which one was that LOL I figured it out! When I had bought my Saturn Ion my parents were with me! The both helped me pick out my first new car! It was fun for them because they didn't have to buy it I did LOL
Another Moment is my dad walking me down the aisle at my wedding and giving me away!!! I told myself I wasn't going to cry! I looked at my dad and he was teary eyed and that got me so then I started having tears!
We got ready to walk down the aisle and everyone looking at me made me smile!!!!!! It was the best moment ever let me tell you :-) All eyes are on me!! I'm not a person who likes attention but this really got me and I loved it!!!!
Walking me down to my soon to be husband and the time on our wedding day now Michael is my amazing Husband!!!!!!!!!!
Another moment would be my father daughter dance at our wedding when I danced with him to the song Cinderella by Steven Curtist Champman I love this song and Knew when I got married this was the song I am dancing to with my daddy!!!He trwiled me around it was perfect!!!! <3>
I love my parents to the moon and back they are the best parents!!!!!!!!! Thanks for raising me the way you did and I turned out wonderful!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment