

I am the oldest out of 3 I have 2 younger sisters Emily and Molly! Emily is 21 and Molly's 20. We have had our moments as sisters not getting along when we were younger! Now that we are older we get along pretty well :-) My sisters are my best friends! I love them so much :-) I will never forget the day we had to bring Emily to college 5 hours away from our home to Cedar Rapids Iowa! It was so hard leaving our sister 5 hours away from us and not seeing her everyday! I'm one who doesn't cry but I did when we had to say good- bye to her! We got home and it had felt like someone had died with her missing!!!!! It has gotten easier now when she leaves for college! She is in her last year and will be home forever in May when she graduates!
Emily!!! We have always been close to each other! When we were younger we shared a room together with bunk beds! Then she kicked me out of her room and I got my own room because I was the messy one with my cloths! and let me tell you things have changed now she's the messy one with her stuff and i'm some what neat with my room! People have asked us when we were little if we were twins! We looked alike I guess :-) Your the best sister ever Emily I look up to you and I love you so much!!! Thanks for everything!!!!!!!!! Yes Emily did catch the bouquet at my wedding so she is the next to get married :-D
Molly is my youngest sister! We have had our moments together when we were younger and before I moved out of the house after I got married! She would always come in my room which is now hers! and take a shirt and wear it and I wouldn't know till she got home from work!!! I got a lock on my door so she wouldn't be able to take my cloths! I didn't care if she took my cloths but she would never bring them back to me I would have to go on a hunt in her room and find them! We have became closer which is nice! We never were close to each other! I am so glad we have became close to each other! :-) You are the best sister ever :-) I love you so much <3




No comments:
Post a Comment