Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gave Zoey a trim



So I know I said I wasn't going to get Zoey's hair cut but after I was blogging I went in the kitchen and she was sitting on my lap and I was running my fingers threw her hair and it was just too much and so I grabbed a scissors and just start trimming away!!!! It's not the best cut but it will do for the winter for now and of course it will grow back :-) Just gt get some of that hair off of her!! She had SO much hair it was CRAZY! My mom and I were laughing when we were cutting it!In a few weeks we'll call this lady over to my parents house that comes to your house and cuts your dogs hair to give her a good hair cut! I don't know how they do it cutting animal's hair it's was kinda hard but I did the best I could!


all that hair off and you can't even tell!!!
She sure had a ton of hair and it could have cut more hair off from her but I decided to stop and the lady who we will have cut her hair can do a better job!
Oh Zoey you are too cute!!!

Here goes a long evening! Not looking forward to it! hope it goes by fast!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe. I cut Roxy's hair all the time. She sits still though. I would like it to be professionally done next summer! But I'll probably let it grow some for the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL! A crazy cut can't make her look ugly, she's a cutie. I wish we can have a pet; but we rent & no pets allowed =(

    ReplyDelete