My first love ever is my husband Michael :-) yes I have had boyfriends before my husband and I knew they weren't who I was suppose to marry. I am so lucky we found each other! Michael is everything I was looking for in my future husband (at the time when I was looking for my future husaband and he still is :-) )! The first time I laid eyes on Michael I knew he was the one God had chosen for me to be with for the rest of my life :-) He's the best part in my life I never ever stop thinking about him :-) Constantly on my mind I look forward at the end of the day coming home to him and get to be together at night and have dinner together and talk to each other about our days! People have came up to my parents and say when you want to know what real love is it's Michael and Amy! When they are together Amy is always smiling and has a twinkle in her eye that Michael gives her :-) I take pictures I mean LOTS of pictures I just love capturing everything and then pray my stick doesn't crash like our honeymoon pictures did LOL There isn't a picture we aren't smiling we are so in love and pray it contuines to happen till we die :-) Michael has truely been my real 1st love :-) He's my everything and Can't wait to grow old together :-)


Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYall are too cute =]
ReplyDelete