Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, November 5, 2010

Car problems!!!

It's my favorite day of the week again FRIDAY!!!!!! I especially like it at 6pm when I'm done at work!! then my weekend really begins! So yesterday my husband took my car to work on it after he was done working, he went to get the brake pads that's what I thought was the problem! but It wasn't that it was the bushell not exactly sure what that was but that's what was making my car feel like the brakes were going out! He Michael immediately took my car to the dealer ship which is Saturn and Saturn went of business and now it's just some random car store my poor husband waited there till 5:15pm The guy said they have to leave it over night for the adjuster to come out and look at it because it was over $500.00 to replace but I have full coverage thank goodness :-) he had to cancel the garage guy that was coming out! We couldn't get a rental car, well we could and risk it if it wasn't covered and we'd have to pay $45 a day since they are no longer Saturn their coverage is stinky and not good! just a bummer! so my parents have 4 cars so luckily we could use one of them for the time being! My dad went to get Michael at the car place left my car there My dad dropped Michael off at my work and we took his truck to my meeting he picked up Molly from work since it was at the same place got Molly and Molly left me the car so I could take home to use. While Michael and Mollly left I was walking in to the building and this girl I walked in with said did molly get a new boyfriend? I laughed and said no that's my husband! LOL so I text Molly and gave her a laugh. Michael went over to my parents and had dinner :-) lucky him he got to bring Zoey home too :-) So we should hear something about my car this afternoon or so. The latest we will get my car back is Monday ugh!!!!! Cars aren't fun when they need work on.

The class we went to last night was actually very good! It was about restraining kids the proper way and right way if needed to be when they behavior goes up or how to get out of something like pulling hair, biting, and what not! It's more for EBD kids but some of our kids are trouble so it was good! We have to finish the class Tuesday night. It wasn't as bad as i thought t was going to be! we even got out early an hour early yay!!!



6 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the car troubles.... most of mine was covered too... just not TIRES! I blogged.. all about it yesterday! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUMMER!! I hope it gets fixed REALLY soon :) happy FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boooo for car trouble! Its good that its getting fixed though! I am sure it will be MUCH safer when all is said and done!

    I hope that you have a great weekend regardless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw Thanks Girls!!! I'll have a great weekend even if I don't get my car back tonight! Have a wonderful weekend girls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh I hope you get your car fixed soon.
    If anything ever happens to mine I always call my hubby (& my mom) crying & freaking out ....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good news my car is back at my house! My parents went to pick it up while I was at work! phew! Drives much better thankfully!

    ReplyDelete